Nestled amongst the trees along the South Umpqua River, Riverbend RV Park is located at 31 Thompson Avenue, just a short walk from downtown Winston.
• Rent is $350 per month
• $100 refundable security deposit
• Water, sewer, and trash collection is included with the rent.
Tenant(s) are responsible for power and electricity bill invoiced to tenant(s) monthly.
• We accept RV’s 1998 or newer.
Must be in good condition (no broken windows or rust spots)
• Pets are permitted, but must be kept on a leash at all times when outside of your trailer.
Riverbend RV Park features many amenities, including:
– Coin-op laundry on site
– Free Wifi internet
– Restrooms and showers, for tenant use only.
– Community Club House that offers: fresh brewed coffee, tenant mailboxes, pool table for recreational enjoyment, and recliner chairs for enjoyment of satellite TV.
The RV park is also located adjacent to Riverbend Park, which features many public events throughout the year, including the Celtic Highland Games, concerts in the park, Fourth of July celebrations, and much more.
For questions email office: email@example.com or to apply for a space, please download an application, found on the home page(click on “Apply for Rental” tab.
DISCLAIMER: We do not do any prescreening of applicants or applications.
If there is additional information you wish to provide that is pertinent to your application(s), we ask that you please submit it in writing with your application(s).