Nestled amongst the trees along the South Umpqua River, Riverbend RV Park is located at 31 Thompson Avenue, just a short walk from downtown Winston.
• Rent is $380 per month
• $100 refundable security deposit
• Water, sewer, and trash collection is included with the rent.
Tenant(s) are responsible for power and electricity bill invoiced to tenant(s) monthly by our office.
• We accept RV’s 1998 or newer and must be in good condition.
• Non-aggressive pets are permitted, but must be kept either inside of your trailer or on a leash at all times when outside of your trailer.
Riverbend RV Park features many amenities, including:
– Coin-op laundry on site
– Free Wifi internet
– Community Club House that offers: locking tenant mailboxes, pool table for recreational enjoyment, and recliner chairs for enjoyment of satellite TV.
*Riverbend does not offer restrooms or showers at this time*
The RV park is also located adjacent to Riverbend Park, which features many public events throughout the year, including the Celtic Highland Games, concerts in the park, Fourth of July celebrations, and much more.
For questions, please contact us at: email@example.com
To apply for space at Riverbend RV park, applications are available on the website within the ‘Renter Resources’ tab or we can send one to you via email or mail. Completed applications and all required information can be submitted via email or mail as well.
Please include exterior photos of your RV, as well as the year and length with your application, as it is subject to approval by management.
**PLEASE NOTE: We require a submitted application and all required information for all individuals 18 years or older wishing to reside in the park. This applies to both long term, short term, and overnight stays. No exceptions. We reserve four business days for processing, however, we do reserve the right to take additional time, as delays due to Covid-19 have been experienced.