Shady Point RV Park is located on Old Highway 99 South, just two miles south of downtown Roseburg.
Nearby attractions include local restaurants, small shops, the Douglas County Fairgrounds, and much more.
• Rent is $300-$325 per month, depending on the space.
Some spaces are more, as they provide more space and accommodate larger RV’s.
• $100 refundable security deposit.
• Water, sewer, and trash collection is included.
Tenant(s) responsible for power and power for the space must be put into tenant(s) name upon move-in.
• Private storage shed included in each space.
• We accept RV’s 1995 or newer.
Must be in good condition (no broken windows or rust spots)
Must be fully self contained, as this park does not feature any tenant-use restrooms, showers, or laundry facilities.
• Non-aggressive pets are permitted, but must be kept inside your trailer or on a leash at all times when outside of your trailer.
For questions, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for space at Shady Point RV Park, applications are available on the website within the ‘Renter Resources’ tab or we can send one to you via email or mai. Completed applications and all required information can be submitted via email or mail as well.
Please include exterior photos of your RV, as well as the year and length with your application, as it is subject to approval by management.
**PLEASE NOTE: We require a submitted application and all required information for all individuals 18 years or older wishing to reside in the park. This applies to both long term, short term, and overnight stays. No exceptions. We reserve four business days for processing.